Loving Cats looking for homes!
What are the advantages of a retired cat?
1. They are spayed or neutered and have all their vaccinations.
2. Since they have been show cats, they are very friendly, outgoing, love attention, and are used to being handled, washed and groomed!
Why do we sell/place our retired cats?
1. We love and cherish every cat in our home. However, we are a show cattery, and since we try to educate and promote this amazing breed, we sometimes keep kittens we hope will be a good example of the breed. Sometimes they do not mature as well as we hope to be a top show cat. Sometimes they just don't like being shown! It takes a special personality and temperment to be in a very noisy showhall with lots of other smells and sounds.
2. This breed matures very slowly and it is often just simply impossible to predict how a kitten is going to mature until they are 6 to 8 months (or even older!). We usually have a good idea, but will keep a kitten a little long and even show in the kitten class to get a better idea of their future. We sometimes just change our mind about what direction our breeding program is going to go in and place the other kitties into loving, wonderful homes, where they can be the King or Queen of the manor!
3. We also like to keep our numbers down, so once a cat has been shown and acheived certain titles, they are retired. Each cat is very special and can never be "replaced", but like any "sport", you always keep a lookout for your next recruit and potential national champion!
SANGHA BODHISATTVA ("BODHI")
Blue-eyed white, Neuter
See Bodhi's YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc-rE_1x0pI
Bodhi is a very amazing, loving and wonderful boy! He loves to talk to you, fetch and bring you toys. He is a lap cat and will sit with you while you watch TV or work on the computer. He is very good sized and healthy.
Why are we placing him? Bodhi would LOVE to be either an only cat or have 1 other pet in the house. He loves attention and gets very sad with all the other kitties. He will make someone a very wonderful friend and family member for many, many years!
Bodhi is current on his vaccinations and neutered.